Our promise to you
We assure you that the Hispanic Restaurant Association has obtained recognition as a public charity by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service under §501(c)(3) IRC, EIN: 86-2313981. As a result, any contributions are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
Choose the best plan for your
Hispanic Chefs Association
- Become part of the Chef Network.
- Receive our Chef oriented newsletter
- Become part of the Education and Elevation Network.
- Have access to vendors that support the community.
- Be part of a local leadership group.
- Learn more about our 5 Pillars leadership model.
- Learn about opportunities through the network.
- Have a national support system available to you.
- Learn about the Quetzales Guide
HRA Value Proposition Special
- Become a member of the first National HRA.
- Listed in the HRA Restaurant directory by city, state, zip.
- Promotion during Hispanic Restaurant Week.
- Supports eligibility for the QuetzalesGuide.com
- Eligible to be on our Latin Food Network YouTube channel.
- Supporting the Hispanic/Latin Entrepreneur Community.
- Support of Industry Professionals and Consultants.
- Access to national commercial kitchen/event space network
HRA Monthly Plan
HRA Monthly Payment Plan
- 4 Monthly Payments.
- Everything in HRA Value Proposition Plan
$0 - $500,000 Annual Revenue
- ALL HRA Value Proposition.
- 2-hour Food Photoshoot - 5 Items.
$500,001 - $750,000 Annual Revenue
- HRA VIP.
- 2-Hour Photoshoot - 10 Items.
$750,001 - $1,000,000
$1,000,001 - $2,000,000 Annual Revenue
$2,000,001 - $4,000,000 Annual Revenue
$4,000,001 - $7,000,000 Annual Revenue
$7,000,001 - $10,000,000 Annual Revenue
$10,000,001 - $20,000,000 Annual Revenue
$20,000,001+ Annual Revenue
Sazon Food Festival
Food and local business booth fee
- Fee for participating in the Sazon Food Festival.
- Does not include business or any other licensing fees needed.